Bali April 4-25, 2020
This is our only single occupant room, usually utilized by the teacher when a retreat is being held. It is tucked away in a private spot on the villa's lowest level and has direct access into the small, beautiful and lush garden area. It shares all the same furnishing styles as all the other rooms and you can luxuriate within the sumptuous bedding.
- Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT alchemy of yoga teacher training
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Kecak Dance, Coffee Plantation and more!
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- There are many ways to open the heart, so many paths to explore. Ceremonies help us to feel connectedness and belonging. Cacao Ceremony is focused attention on self-love, and remembrance it is all love
- Sound healing ceremonies to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the natural elements: earth, water, fire, air & either
- 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
- Private Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free Balinese Massage
- Free WiFi
- Pool and spa
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included (10%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
Includes use of facilities + training, no discounts available.
delicious and healthy
learn how to
In the spirit of inclusivity + accessibility, we are proud to offer financial support, click here to learn more.